Sunday, December 5, 2010

I cheated

Sadly, I wasn't able to stick to my diet this weekend. I found out about the job offer last Friday, so of course I had to celebrate. By eating. I of course flushed it all out with a super laxative, so no harm done. Well, at least not too much. Hopefully.

I was supposed to go back yesterday, but my cousin cooked pasta, and she never cooks. So I decided to try it. So tada! In my defense, I ate almost nothing else.

Today is Sunday, and well, since I started my diet I've decided that Sunday would be my cheat day since there's always a big family lunch on Sunday. So there. Anyway, I'm not giving up. I did lose a couple of pounds already, and I'm happy to report that I was able to wear a previously-tight shirt yesterday, so I guess I did lose a few inches around my waist. I'll have to get back on my diet and workout tomorrow though. No more cheating. Except for Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment