OHAI blog!
It's been a while.
Well, I've been officially unemployed for three months now, going on four. It's so damn hard to find a good job. And no, I don't want to work for a call center.
Anyway, 2010 is a great year for me. Seeing as I am unemployed, that can only mean one thing: I graduated. All is well and good, except for the unemployed part.
Oh, and as of August 2010, I am an official church organist. Big improvements since the last time I played at church, but still learning the ropes. In fact I'm supposed to be practicing now. Oh well.
What else happened? Well, there are a lot of stories. In the style of the sure-to-be-a-classic sitcom How I Met Your Mother, those are for another time. Well, I'm unemployed, watching a bunch of comedies and a musical series from my laptop. And I'm writing again.
No comments:
Post a Comment