That's the number I saw when I stepped on the weighing scale behind my bedroom door this morning. I hate the holidays. Or rather I hate the fallout that happens after the holidays. Of course when it's the Christmas season, you can hardly think of your waistline when there's so much food on the table. Or rather tables. Hehe. And you really can't expect to lose weight during a 3-day family excursion where we were in the company of 8000 pesos-worth of junk food, after eating which, we lie down.
But it's a new year. And new years are great starting points for new beginnings. So this 2009, not only am I going to try (again) to get fit, I'll also try to quit smoking. Seven years of smoking is enough, and I don't want to wait for lung cancer to creep in before I finally quit. I also have to quit to improve my respiration and endurance, for those long trips at the gym, of course.
A late Happy new year everyone. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment