1. PLDT
Lagi akong nadidisconnect sa internet. Minsan naka-connect pero hindi gumagalaw ung bytes received. Well, hindi naman lagi e, pero pag nangyayari nakakainis. Pero mas tolerable naman to kaysa sa...
2. MERALCO
Bakit laging brownout!? Hindi naman kami malakas gumamit ng kuryente a! Ano to, 90's? Hindi ko talaga alam kung bakit ang dalas mawalan ng kuryente sa amin. Tapos ung one time, nag-blackout sa ibang parts ng Metro Manila! In fact wala ngang LRT nun e! BAKIT!?!? Wala namang bagyo a! Punyemerz!
3. Microsoft
Windows Movie Maker is a piece of crap. Oh, wait, it IS crap. I run a plethora of programs on my computer when I'm using it without a problem, but when I use Movie Maker ALONE, it freezes up. Often. Even if all I did was click. I have to repeat every little tedious action that I wasn't able to save.. Like, say, trim the video's length, which is really hard to do with your software, by the way. What's even harder? Splitting videos. You'd be lucky if you split a clip without having to press ctrl+alt+del, but you'd be godlike if you split a clip into two parts and properly time each other's appearance on the video. And one more thing. When you say you can't save my file into a movie file, SAY WHAT'S WRONG. You're the software, you're SUPPOSED to know. Don't ask me to check if my hard disk is full or the destination folder exists or if I moved my files. I'M SUPPOSED TO ASK THOSE QUESTIONS. By the way, in case you're asking, no my hard disk isn't full, yes, the destination folder exists and if it doesn't you should know how to create it, and no, I didn't move or delete any of the source files. But you're crappy software still won't save it into a video file. FUCK YOU. I slaved for a whole night just to finish the crappy video I produced using you, and you won't even save it for me into a readable file. I hate you most of all! Go to hell!
No comments:
Post a Comment