Weight lost since yesterday: 6 lbs
Weight lost since the beginning: 8 lbs
Yesterday was a complete waste. I was on my way to the gym, when my mom asked me to drive the car to our store (I used it in the morning para ihatid ung ate ko sa office and my parents had to ride *gasp* a jeepney!). Little did I know that they were going to pick up my sister in law from the hospital (she just gave birth to her second child, my first niece). When I gave my dad my keys, I was cornered. I didn't have a choice anymore. I had to go with them to fetch Kuya Jerome's bitchy wife from the hospital. OK lang sana kung sandali lang. HINDI! Grabe ang tagal nila magbayad. Sa bagay, wala silang pera and my parents had to pay for everything... again. I had to pretend I like my brother's wife for about 3 hours. It was so tiring. Maybe that's where all the weight loss came from since I didn't get to go to the gym anymore, and I even ate some pseudo-Chinese fastfood from Chowking since after the whole ordeal, I literally haven't eaten ANYTHING and was really hungry and my magical chicken breast is at home. O well. At least I still lost some weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment