Friday, January 25, 2008

Read me. I'm a serious post. This is rare.

I just submitted my letter of intent to run in the EB race. It was a last minute decision, but that doesn't mean that I didn't think it through. At the start of the term, I already decided I won't be running, even if I wanted to, because I still have much to learn. Up until yesterday, I was still convinced I couldn't handle being an editor. But after last night's talk with one of my seniors, I learned that I won't be alone in this endeavor. I still think I have much to learn, but knowing that I have good people to back me up is enough to get over the fear of taking the leap.

Wish me luck, Menage!


P.S.
Dapat ipopost ko to before I went to school, kaso gago ung PLDT eh. Sinisira ung drama effect ko. Gago sila!

No comments:

Post a Comment